Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Right now I am currently in China during the middle of Spring Festival (or Chinese New Year). This holiday is the longest and most important event for the year. So, on January 26, 2009, this Chinese year 4707 began. But, since December 20th, I have been on vacation. One of the perks about working as a foreign teacher at Sias is the break. We are given Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year. All this time together is roughly about eight weeks long.

So, what have I been doing with all this time. For those of you who do not know, I was traveling for a little over a month. For the first week of my break I went to Hong Kong. For three weeks after Hong Kong I was in Thailand. Then after Thailand I went do to Malaysia for a week. If you want to see pictures, they are all on Facebook and Myspace.

So for my next three posts, beginning tomorrow (or when I feel like it) I will blog about my adventures in these three different places.

No comments: