Sunday, September 21, 2008

It is official...

So it is official...I am a teacher. Just not in the states...but in China. Yes, I said China. I am leaving tomorrow (Sept. 22) from DFW Airport at 6:55 pm and flying from there to LA with a layover in Denver. In fact, this is my first ever time on a plane. From LA I will catch a flight there and fly to Beijing. I will then catch another plane when I get to Beijing and fly to Zheng Zhou then take a bus or train from Zheng Zhou to XinZheng (Where my university will be). I will be gone for about nine months, so if you would like to come see me...I will welcome you with open arms. So my last night in Texas for a while, I have packed and watched the last game in Yankee Stadium. Talked to a couple of friends, sent lots of text messages, and just started this blog. But, I need to get some sleep because the next two days are gonna to be crazy, going to five major cities in both the US and China. When I get to Sias University I will post again and hopefully have everything...lets hope that my luggage doesn't go over the weight limit at the airports, and that my first experience on a plane is enjoyable.

Good night friends,

Kerry

No comments: