Saturday, September 27, 2008

Orientation

So today we began our official Foreign Teacher Orientation. Some of it is a little boring but most of it really is helpful. I just hope that I find some way to teach English because I have no idea what I am doing. We should be getting our text book really soon so that should help out tremendously. Tomorrow (Sunday) we will get to go observe a classroom and get ideas on how everything works. This weekend they are doing classes on Saturday and Sunday so we can get all next week off. Next week is the fall holiday for what I heard is for the end of the harvest. So classes will start a week from Monday for me and new freshman. I am beginning to know to teachers I am working with so that is helping me get around and getting things done. Florida State plays Colorado this weekend so I'm hoping the Seminoles can get a win cause our defense needs it after a really good game last week. Hopefully the quarterbacks will show up and play this week and if it needs to be done put Drew Weatherford back it. Weatherford could have done much better than the other two last week. Anyways, enough about my boys from Florida State and time for me to get off and get some sleep.

No comments: